i know some of you might be tired of dull looks of vista home basic while at the first time you were expecting to have those shiny looks of vista. this tips will show you how to at least make your vista home basic looks a little bit better.
here’s how to do the magic with your vista home basic :
- Run regedit by doing the following :
- Press Windows Logo together with R button in your keyboard, type regedit and press enter
- Click Start, type regedit in “Start Search” text box (right below “All Programs”) and press enter
- In regedit window, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/DWM
- Change the value of “Composition” (by double clicking the key name) to 1
- Change the value of “CompositionPolicy” (by double clicking the key name) to 2
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > right click Command Prompt and click “Run as Administrator”
- Stop user experience system management service by issuing : net stop uxsms
- Start user experience system management service by issuing : net start uxsms
that’s all what you need to do … enjoy !!!