This how to will show you how to fix that annoying blackberry app error 523 reset loop.
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run, then copy and paste the following line exactly (that means WITH the quotation marks):
“c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe” /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear — click “Next.”
4) In the “Connection” drop-down menu you should see “USB-PIN: UNKNOWN” or “USB-PIN: [YOURPIN]” . Click the “Next” button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed to your Blackberry. Hit ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’. DO NOT disconnect anything and let the entire process finish completely (may take up to one hour).
NOTE: If you don’t see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message “The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator,” then you’ll need to download Blackberry’s Operating System for your particular carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network, then select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download to your PC and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.