some of you might have a problem installing realtek hd audio or azalia audio driver even when you have install the latest driver from manufacturer. and guess what … this happen most with regularly updated windows operating system.
this actually happened because your official driver choked up with microsoft uaa hd audio bus driver integrated into microsoft KB888111 or if you install windows xp sp3 (KB888111 included in windows xp sp3).
now let’s go to the solution :
- launch device manager by pressing WINDOWS LOGO together with PAUSE button on your keyboard
- go to HARDWARE tab and click on DEVICE MANAGER button
- expand system devices
- right click on microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio and uninstall it
- download your official audio driver. for realtek audio driver, the latest driver already includes microsoft bus driver. you can download latest realtek audio driver from :
REALTEK OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD
- run the official audio driver and restart your computer