got problem installing new custom font into windows vista ? here’s the easiest way to install new custom font in vista.
The quick dirty way :
- Right click on your new font and then click Install Font … Thats it.
The long old fashion way :
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts or Start > Control Panel > Switch To Classic View > Fonts
- Press Alt button on your keyboard > Click File, and then click Install New Font
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install