If you want to change kerio mail server or kerio connect webmail login layout, you can do that by following simple step by step below :
Version of Kerio being tested : Kerio Connect 7.1.1 build 1951
Step by step of changing kerio mail server or kerio connect webmail login layout :
- Launch Windows Explorer and browse to installation directory of Kerio Connect or Kerio Mail Server. Usually it will be located at C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\web\webmail\login\img
- Replace the following image file with image of your choice. Make sure you preserved the image dimension.
- bubbleBottom.gif : 304 x 83 pixel
- bubbleTop.gif : 304 x 23 pixel
- logo.gif : 220 x 50 pixel
- Go to C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\web\webmail\login and edit loginBasic.css file
- Change value of background-color to match the image you create above
You’re basically done. If you want to go further, you can change the css layout and customize further look by editing loginAdvanced.css file.