To enable windows remote desktop connection all you need to do is to follow the simple step by step below :
User with administrator privilege on remote computer (If you’re a windows domain administrator then it won’t be a problem)
Step by step :
– Start > Run > type in “regedit” (without quotes) > press Enter
– File > Connect Network Registry
– Insert the computer name or IP address of the remote computer
– Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server]
– Find the key “fDenyTSConnections” and change the value to 0
You’re basically done.
Note : If you got firewall turned on, you need to allow RDC connection (port 3389).